Tuesday, December 1, 2009

On the 1st day of Christmas....

Makenna brought to me.....




1 new tooth!!! We have a tooth people! I thought I felt something kinda hard and pointy on her bottom gum but I couldn't see it. As soon as I tried to look, she would bite down or put her hand in there. She was tired tonight after daycare so I was able to look again while getting her ready for her bath. There it was... a little white tooth just barely jutting out. It hasn't broke all the way through yet but soon I'm sure. No wonder she was waking up during the night! Would that have anything to do with her bottle strike (going on day 6)? She went completely milk-less from 8:30 am to 6pm today. That can't be good?! She did have baby food but it's not mommy milk. That just freaks me out!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats for the first tooth! poor Jaye for the bottle strike. It's so frustrating trying to give a boobie babay a bottle. ughhhhhhh she's just getting picky!

Jen said...

I have heard of teething causing feeding strikes, so that could explain it. I hope that is it!

Birdee said...

Aww, how cute to see a little tooth. I hope she takes the bottle again soon, I'd be freaking out too.

Morgan Owens said...

Awww I love little toofies! How cute...can't wait for some toothie pictures!! :) But, I'll settle for any picture of Miss M!! :)

Maria said...

I have heard alot that babies won't eat at much or take a bottle as well when teething. Hopefully she gets back on the bottle soon! Good luck.