Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I kicked the to-do list

and it kicked back! I got about 1/3 of my list done today:/ Miss Thang went to daycare while I finished some work and Christmas projects. It was so funny...last night I was trying to get as much done as possible before bedtime knowing that I had today to get more "to-do's" done. I wanted to make the most of my free day. Pre-Makenna I would have left it to do today because I had the whole day to do it:/ Oh how things change!

The weather people are going nuts around here....apparently we are going to get smacked with snow starting tomorrow and ending around the weekend. Lee and Lance are heading this direction tomorrow and my mom is coming on Thursday. We're suppose to go to my Grandma's house on Friday but it's not sounding to good for that. We'll see.

Tomorrow is going to be filled with playing, drinking Diet Dew, trying to NOT eat all the Christmas cookies and stalking the ~new bed~ wedsite since I got the notice that our bed was shipped today. I can't wait until it arrives!

Oh and I ran just under 2 miles today on the treadmill. Last time I was on it was when I was pregnant. Felt good except for my belly flab was jiggling... so not cool:/

2 comments:

Jen said...

Ugh...the belly fat jiggle. The only solution I've found for that is to get pregnant again so that it turns back into a baby bump!

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO !!