Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Notes to self...

I really need to start journaling about what Miss M is doing because I can't seem to remember things like:
  • when she started growling at things (her toys, food, the cats, ect)...1 of her newest traits:0)
  • she puts everything on her head...toys, washclothes, spoons, newspaper, ect...kinda like Robert from "Everybody Loves Raymond" when he puts his food to his chin then eats it.
  • she laughs all the time... I love that sound!
  • she is REALLY into giving kisses...they are very wet and slobbery and now they sting a little as that tooth of hers is pretty sharp. Her kisses are not gentle! Oww! She even latched onto my nose...I LMOA when she did this and kinda scared her cuz I was laughing so hard.

M is at such a fun stage right now! I just wish she was better for Jaye (daycare) and not so fussy while with her. That's got to make it rough for both of them. Is it just a phase? We're still on the bottle strike....2 weeks now:/ She is starting to drink a little out of a sippy cup so that's good. I just put water in there for now.

No comments: