Tuesday, December 16, 2008

sniffle, cough, hack.....

Why is it that I can't seem to kick this cold? Dang pregnancy-related weaker immune system! I feel like poo! I do think it should be illegal to have a runny nose that you can't breathe out of. If it can run then there has to be some room for air to get up it.
So in Lance's defense from my last post, I'm not feeling well hence the not so nice comments about my normally wonderful hubby. Granted he did do (or not do) all those things but I shouldn't have ~attacked~ him on my blog like that. He shouldn't have left his preggo wife in a snow bank but all is well so whatever! I don't have the energy to fight with him.

I'm packing up today to go meet L in southern MN & SD for work. I'm not looking forward to it but one has to work so I must go. I'm just wrapping up some loose ends here and then I'm off. It is bitterly cold here... -10 degrees and that does not include the wind chill. Brrrrrr! I'm going to bundle up and hit the road. I must remember to pack my survival kit in case my trusty trai.lbla.zer decides to leave me on the side of the road. It's never happened (knock on wood) but just in case!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Be careful on that drive missy!

Birdee said...

Oh Kuck! That sucks you are so sick, hope you get feeling better real soon. Before Santa gets here.

So I scrapblogged - you'll be proud of my work ;) I posted pics on my blog.

Have a great trip.

Anonymous said...

Scrap booking sucks.