Friday, April 3, 2009

Sorry it's so quiet over here...

We've been on the run... to work, the barn, store, vet, ect. We've also had the decorating fairies (aka Lance's mom, aunts and grandma) attacking our house for the last couple of days. Our house looks like a fairy princess land with tons of pink and purple. I think Lance might be next, if he doesn't watch out;) Our 1st baby shower is TOMORROW. WTH??? Really??? Is it already that time? How can it seem like I've been pregnant for years (and I actually HAVE) but all of a sudden there's only 10 weeks left... where did the time go??

I will post a ton... and I do mean a TON of pictures from the shower on Sunday or Monday. It depends on how exhausted I am from all the festivities!!

Have a great weekend:)

3 comments:

Jen said...

Are you seriously to 30 weeks??? OMG...she's going to be here before you know it!

Birdee said...

Yay! I love pictures. I cant wait to see.

Wow - the next 10 weeks will go by fast, then I'll be - what - 9-10 weeks later? Geeze. Time does fly.

Morgan Owens said...

I hope your shower turned out great!! Can't wait for pics!!