Saturday, April 25, 2009

Big Baby!

Another FAB.U.LOUS doctor's appt for Miss Thing! Although apparently we're going to have to call her Miss Big Thing as she's weighing in at over 1 lb above average. She should be around 3.25-3.5 lbs and she's 4 lbs 7 oz. EEK! Everything looks great on the u/s eventhough she was less than cooperative for the whole process. She did wave at us several times but that was about it. No good face shots again because she would roll or put her hands up again. Little stinker!

I also have not gained a single lb since my last appt 2 weeks ago! YAY!!! Now if only I can keep it that way for a little while longer. I did get an internal check just because Lance and I are going on a big work trip this next week a couple of states away so Dr. R wanted to check to make sure everything was ~sealed up~ still. It was/is and everything looks perfect for 32 weeks along! I don't think I'll EVER get sick of hearing that!

I have just recently experienced my 1st bout of cankles. Ick! I've NEVER seen my ankles so huge in my entire life. Even when I sprained my ankle really bad and was on crutches for 3 weeks, my ankle wasn't this fat. It was like I had gained 100 lbs but solely in my ankles and lower calves. Eww! I guess I shouldn't complain too much as I'm definitely on the homeward stretch but it's still gross.

Today we're packing and trying to clean up the house before we hit the road. I ~need~ to clean/reorganize my scrap room/office but I don't know if it's going to happen today. The sun is shining and I'm going to head outside for some yard work so I can get my vitamin D and so fresh air. Gotta love that!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Can you believe than in less than two months she'll be here! It sounds like she is going to be huge! Have fun getting things done while you still can :)

Anonymous said...

How exciting! The last months FLY by. You are making a nice little home in there for her. You don't even look big at all! Remember BIG BABIES eat more so they sleep longer! :) Thanks again for the ticket!