Wednesday, November 26, 2008

So thankful!

Since I will be busy cooking, celebrating and enjoying the moment tomorrow, I thought I would list all the things I'm thankful for today:) This is such a wonderful time of the year that many people forget to slow down and take it all in. Lance and I really try to ~not~ be those people. Tonight we're heading to a special Thanksgiving church service at Hope (the church that we got married at). We both love that church so much that it's hard to switch to a closer one...so we haven't. I'm cooking and STILL cleaning today. I wore out yesterday after getting SO much done but still a few things need my attention today.

So onto the thankful list:
  1. my fabulous husband!! He has to be #1 because he's such a great guy for all that he does & is. I'm a very lucky woman;)
  2. Lily & Baby2 (they are a very close 2nd to their daddy!)
  3. my family & friends (which include all our pets too!!)
  4. stretchy pants (a must for any pregnant woman)
  5. fitting in my bridesmaid dress
  6. getting a start on my Journal Your Christmas album put together so I don't fall behind
  7. the Great Pumpkin Dessert that's baking in the oven and making the house smell wonderful

There are so many other things but I'll leave it at that. What are you thankful for?

If you are traveling for the holidays, drive safely! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

No comments: