Friday, November 21, 2008

100th Post!!

Yay for 100 posts!! I've got a few more things to add to my "pregnancy weirdisms" post that I just couldn't remember last nite....the memory loss is one of them!! If you want a good laugh, read the comment section from the "Pregnancy Weirdisms" post and you will laugh your butt off. That is my brother, Lee, that is ~anon~! He just found out how to add comments so he is now going to be the comic relief on this blog as he is forever telling me how I should be nice to my husband and not try to trick him into thinking vaccuming is fun or that I should get him something fun for Christmas not tools to better do my projects with. Whatever! I AM perfectly wonderful to my husband eventhough Lance would agree to some of the things that Lee mentioned such as being sniffed at when coming home and occasionally being my sherpa:) At least Lance knows he's needed! As for man bitch, just wait until you see what you will be doing in the nursery while you're on Christmas vacation, Lee!!! Better bring your painting gear!

So to add on to the preggo weirdisms list:
  • why is it that the memory is the first to go? Lance says I have CRSS... Can't Remember Shit Syndrome but only while pregnant. I know the blood is probably not going to my brain as often because it's spending more time in my uterus but really?? That's the last thing a pregnant lady needs is to lose her memory. EEK!
  • why are my pregnancy dreams SO much more vivid and random?? A couple nights ago I dreamt about my college roommate who I haven't talked to or seen in a bazillion years. Last night I dreamt about Ember's wedding and how I forgot to paint my toe nails and I was freaking out because all I had was purple polish and not red to match the decor. I am wearing open-toed sandal/heels for the wedding so people will be able to see my toes but my dress is to the floor so it's really not THAT big of a deal. Apparently it was in my dream though! I do have reoccurring characters in my dreams but they are always in a different city/location/place. Just weird!

Today I'm cleaning. We're hosting Thanksgiving so I want to get a jump start on cleaning so I don't have to worry about it next week. I'm also pulling down the wallpaper in the soon-to-be nursery. I spray this stuff on it and it pull off beautifully but it runs down the walls and makes a mess. So I'll do it today before Lance cleans all the carpets this weekend. I hope everyone has a great weekend and is all geared up for Thanksgiving and Black Friday. Lance and I shop on Black Friday so that will be a great time and even better because Lee is going to give us his credit card so we can buy a tv for him and whatever I want (scrapbook stuff/unicorn/another cat/ect). Yes, that IS what you said, Lee. I distinctly remember it....maybe you have pregnancy brain???

No comments: