Wednesday, January 23, 2008

So Sore....

we bought a treadmill right after the 1st of the year. It's very nice to be able to work out whenever I have/find time. I'm an evening work out-er. I already get up at 5:30am every morning for work so I'm not getting up any earlier than that to work out. I just can't/don't want too:) So I find that I like to work out at 9pm-ish right before I go to bed because I always get a 2nd wind about then. I work out from 9-10pm, take a shower and go to bed by 11am. I really need to get to bed before eleven but I haven't gotten that down yet either. I'm working on it. So back to my "so sore" title...I ran hard for 2 days in a row plus did Lance-supervised arm work outs and I'm feeling the pain today! Don't get me wrong, I feel great after working out but I'm stiff and sore today. Good thing I have Chix Nite tonight so I can recover:)

1 comment:

Jen said...

I can't do mornings either. It would require waking up at 3am, which isn't going to happen. Good job with the treadmill though! Finding time to get exercise is not easy.