Monday, January 28, 2008

Running...

or I will be if my Trailblazer doesn't get fixed!! Saturday nite I was driving home from the barn and when I would accelerate my TB just wasn't getting the power it use to. Plus it would make a wooshing sounds like a fan was blowing really loud. So I drove home (of course!!) and had L* jump in with me so he could hear it as he's the car doctor. It turns out my clutch fan is going.?. I guess it's attached to the radiator and used to cool the radiator (don't need that in MN in Jan!!!) . So I drove into work this morning with intentions to bring the TB in to Gateway after work. Well after about 5-10 minutes of driving my service engine soon light came on. Not good! I was talking to L* as it happened so, being the great hubby that he is, he called Gateway and arranged everything for me. All I had to do was bring it in on my lunch break and they would take care of it for me. I love when everything works perfectly!! Now I probably jinxed myself as I haven't heard from Gateway yet but I did tell them that I will be back after 4pm. I hope it's all ready to go. If not, I'll just have to buy a new one!! ha ha ha:) I wish! I want that Cadillac in the commercial with Addison, from Grey's Anatomy, where she says "You have to ask yourself...when you turn your car on, does it return the favor?"!!! That sounds like a great car to me:) tee hee

1 comment:

Jen said...

Car problems...yuck. My hubby has been obsessed with some noise our truck has been making for weeks now. He keeps turning down the radio and asking me if I can hear the noise. But I can't. I hope yours turns out to be nothing major!