Thursday, January 10, 2008

A new look.


I've been playing with the look of my blog. It just wasn't quite right. I have aspirations of FINALLY making my header/title as I recently found the directions on the correct format/size/ect. So watch out for the new title in the next week.


Today is all work. I have the farrier (man that trims a horse's feet/hooves and puts steel or aluminum shoes on --for you non-horse people!!) coming after work and then I must pack all my gear and all the NDAQHA awards as Lance and I are off to Bismarck for the NDQHA meeting and banquet this weekend. It's always fun to see the people you spend all spring, summer and fall with. I'm starting to get some spring fever (WAY too soon for someone who lives in MN!!) and seeing horse people never helps with that! I'm going to have to convince Lance that we need to go on vacation. He's already going to Vegas in March for Nascar but that really isn't my cup of tea plus I'm on call. So I'm thinking Mexico or back to Jamaica! What a perfect way to spend my 30th birthday!! I'll let you know how that goes...


I was going to leave you with some pictures but apparently Blogger hates me. I'll work on that for tomorrow:)

No comments: