Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

First off, I apologize for the silence over here. I still am feeling crappy 50-75% of the time so its hard for me to even get on the computer much less blog. No one wants to hear how crappy I feel and I have a hard time coming up with anything else at the moment.

This too shall pass!

2nd, Happy New Year to everyone!! We have had our 5 or 6th winter storm and are completely snowed in for the 2nd day in a row. All the roads are shut down and no travel is advised. We're hoping to get out tomorrow for church and brunch but we'll see. Since we've been snowed in, Lance's families Christmas was cancelled (its usually on NYE or NYD) since no one was traveling anywhere in eastern ND or western MN. This is not always a bad thing considering the drama that has been plaguing that family lately;)

I can't remember the last time I updated on BabyPITA** (lol!) but I had another great dr's appt. Very healthy heartbeat, no weight gain, good blood pressure, ect. We scheduled "the big" u/s for Jan 25. It's going to be a Level II u/s just because of our history with Turner's Syndrome with Lily. We did this with M too and found nothing concerning. Our OB is VERY cautious and conservative and anal so this is what he wants. Fine by me....except the appt is at 7am. Ick!

**We are VERY happy to be pregnant again and feel very blessed with this baby but its either laugh or cry with how crappy I've felt and I'm much more of a joker so BabyPITA it is**  :)

Everything else is going well. Christmas was great. We had my brother and mom here and it was perfect. Uncle Lee and Miss Thang get along a little TOO well....they were up to something all the time. M loved opening the presents and truly savored every gift she was given. I was blessed with some purple Ugg slippers (thank you Uncle Lee), some great scrapbook and horse stuff (thanks mom &gma) and an color changing Ipod dock. That thing is SO cool!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and I will be better on the blog front... I swear!!

No comments: