Sunday, December 19, 2010

To Do List

  • Christmas cards = DONE
  • Christmas baking = DONE
  • Christmas shopping = not so much
  • grocery shopping = nadda
  • find a Christmas outfit (that FITS!!) =nope
  • wrap presents = half done
  • grading of finals = DONE

I'm on vacation now so I WILL have all of this finished by thursday. I still hate to shop (which is solely pregnancy related because normally I LOVE to shop!!) which is hindering my productivity in most of these categories. I will just have to suck it up and get out there. Normally the shopping and wrapping is completely finished before Thanksgiving even roles around. Oh well! It will get done and if not then I'll just have to put the presents under the tree like Lee does...in the bag from the store he bought it at. Lol!

No comments: