Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Christmas tree is lit...

not decorated but up and on. I do have Christmas music playing too. I'm shopping for new glasses online, ordering awards for the NDQHA and have the 1st batch of Christmas cookie dough chilling in the fridge. Ahh, it's the most wonderful time of the year!!!

Now before you think I've gone and completely skipped Thanksgiving, I'd like you to know that I have my list of what I'm most thankful for (which I'll be going over this whole week), the turkey is thawing in the fridge AND my Black Friday shopping list is made! That's right...Lance and I are some of the crazies that get up at 4am to go shop. There is a cricut (scrapping item) on HUGE sale at Wally so I WILL be there in line for it. Don't even think I won't elbow you out of my way if need be;) tee hee
Uncle Lee is going to watch Miss Thang...and by watch, I mean they are both going to be snoring at eachother:) Lance and I will probably be back by the time either of them stir. They probably won't even know we left! Can't wait!

No comments: