The day we had been focusing on for 10 months! Today we're going to celebrate Makenna being 11 days old and a great baby! We can't even imagine what life would be like without her! It's amazing how quick this little person has changed us and our lifestyle. We love it!!
Makenna is sleeping in her bouncy chair as I'm typing this. Such a good girl! She is kind of snorting/gurgling because of some snot build-up in her nose/throat so I need to call the ped doc/nurse about that to see if there is anything more we can do about that besides suctioning her nose. Other than that, we're going to relax, read, take a nap, maybe watch some tv and enjoy not having to go anywhere or do anything! The house needs to be cleaned up a little but that is going to wait too. Today is going to be all fun and no work for Makenna and I:)
- all the faces Makenna makes. We've even named a few of them because we see them so often:)
- seeing her smile... even if it is just gas!
- how she's the loudest eater and sleeper around. She grunts and moans and squeaks like crazy.
- how she must stretch for at least 2-3 minutes after we unswaddle her. She grunts like crazy then too:)
- how much she loves her daddy. She just snuggles into his chest or neck whenever he holds her.
- how she's really starting to look around and at us with her big blue eyes.
- all her hair and how soft it is.
- snuggling her anytime but especially after she's done eating and is sleepy and just wants to be snuggled.
- BEING A MOM!