Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Entering Unchartered Territory...

I hit 21 weeks tomorrow. That means I will be past where we ended with Lily. I will be in the 22nd week on thursday and that is all new to me. I welcome the new-ness! Miss Thing is starting to really get some strength behind her jabs and kicks. She is currently breech so it's kicking on my lower right side and punching on my upper left side. I have an anterior placenta so I don't feel as much directly in front unless its a really strong jab.

Lance and I are on the road again. We're heading home on thursday because Lance is going skiing with the guys this weekend. I'm going to scrap with the girls on Friday and help my MIL and AIL with the baby shower invites. They want to make the invites so we'll hit up my scraproom for supplies.

Also I'm going to feature my brother, Lee or whatever name he's currently posting comments under, as a guestblogger. He's going to be posting about pregnancy from a brother's point of view and then a man's point of view. He is by far one of the funniest people I know. He has Lance and I laughing constantly when he's at our house. So I hope you enjoy!! For a preview of Lee's sense of humor check of the previous post's comments....he's Anon!!

1 comment:

Birdee said...

Congrats on the new milestone. We love those.

I just cant believe how fast time flies. When are you having your baby shower? My son wants me to have mine next month. I laugh and tell him "It's a little early" but he's ready to get the baby room started - and fininshed. I'm probably going to have mine in June.

You look fabulous in your 20 week belly pic. Great paint on the walls too!