Friday, February 20, 2009

I won! I won!!

Jen over at Despite the Best Laid plans... nominated me for this award! Thanks Jen!! I also need to thank Jen for telling me how fabulous the Miracle Blanket is. Because of her comment on my blog, the inventor of Miracle Blanket contacted me and is sending us a free Miracle Blanket to have for Miss Thing. How cool is that?? Thanks Jen!!


OK, first I'm supposed to honor other blogs. Several of the bloggers that I would nominate have already won, so I'm going to nominate the blogger that is particular near and dear to my heart and VERY deserving of this award:
Jewels @ Empty Nesting : She has shown so much strength and grace during the last year while venturing on the TTC path, experiencing a devasting loss and pregnant again. She is my TTC soul-sister as we went down the same road this summer just a month or 2 apart.
Next I have to share at least 10 honest things about myself. If nothing else, I am very honest!
  1. I haven't seen my natural hair color in YEARS! I always color my hair to keep things interesting. It's either color or cut and my hair is pretty short right now so no more cutting.
  2. I need to work out more and take Teddy on more walks. I wish spring would come so I could get outside sooner!
  3. The first time I met Lance, I thought he would be a great summer fling! hee hee hee I guess he was that plus much much more as we've been together for 7.5 years and married for 4.5 years.
  4. I cannot sleep without my body pillow when I'm pregnant. With it, I sleep so well!
  5. I have size 8 feet which is pretty small for someone as tall as I am.
  6. I love baby animals. I would have a ton of pets (even more than what we do have!) if we lived on a farm.
  7. I love that Lance is reading father books and wants to discuss all the information he finds interesting.
  8. I can't wait to be able to ride my horse again... hopefully in July.
  9. My brother, Lee, is one of my favorite people in the whole world even though he's a complete smart ass and harasses me constantly.
  10. I can't stand pineapple and/or coconut. Good thing I'm not stranded on a deserted island!

No comments: