OK, first I'm supposed to honor other blogs. Several of the bloggers that I would nominate have already won, so I'm going to nominate the blogger that is particular near and dear to my heart and VERY deserving of this award:
Jewels @ Empty Nesting : She has shown so much strength and grace during the last year while venturing on the TTC path, experiencing a devasting loss and pregnant again. She is my TTC soul-sister as we went down the same road this summer just a month or 2 apart.
Next I have to share at least 10 honest things about myself. If nothing else, I am very honest!
- I haven't seen my natural hair color in YEARS! I always color my hair to keep things interesting. It's either color or cut and my hair is pretty short right now so no more cutting.
- I need to work out more and take Teddy on more walks. I wish spring would come so I could get outside sooner!
- The first time I met Lance, I thought he would be a great summer fling! hee hee hee I guess he was that plus much much more as we've been together for 7.5 years and married for 4.5 years.
- I cannot sleep without my body pillow when I'm pregnant. With it, I sleep so well!
- I have size 8 feet which is pretty small for someone as tall as I am.
- I love baby animals. I would have a ton of pets (even more than what we do have!) if we lived on a farm.
- I love that Lance is reading father books and wants to discuss all the information he finds interesting.
- I can't wait to be able to ride my horse again... hopefully in July.
- My brother, Lee, is one of my favorite people in the whole world even though he's a complete smart ass and harasses me constantly.
- I can't stand pineapple and/or coconut. Good thing I'm not stranded on a deserted island!