Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pics from Texas!

First off, thank you for all the fabulous comments here on the blog and via email about my comments on the "it better be a __(insert sex here)__" vent. It is something that obviously really ticks me off. It's best to not even get me started on that one!

Texas was amazing! Not Texas itself... it was enjoyable in its sunshiney 60 degree wonder and brown-ness but the conference and people we met were amazing! I met a great group of women from the New England states that thoroughly entertained me the whole entire time. They were funny, smart and very knowledgeable horse people. I learned a lot at the conference and got a ton of new ideas for our association.

These pics are from the American Quarter Horse Hall of Fame.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I met your brother in Salt Lake City and I'm just going to say it....that is one good looking son of a bitch. I don't mean to be crass, but come on...damn.

Kelly said...

That is SO wrong, LEE!!!