Saturday, September 25, 2010

Winner Winner!!

is....

Vicki said...



My favorite autumn dish is apple crisp. Don't have an exact recipe anymore - just sliced apples in a baking pan, mix oatmeal, brown sugar and butter to make a topping. Bake until apples are soft.

Vicki, you are the proud owner of a $10 gift certificate to TwoPeas in A Bucket. Email me kelly(dot)l(dot)haugen@gmail(dot)com and I'll get that sent out (emailed) to you asap:) Thanks and congrats!!

I apologize for taking so long to post the winner! I'm on my vacation weeks from school (in between quarters) so I've been riding my horse like crazy gearing up for the big horse show in Ohio (I'm showing in Ammy Perf Mare, Ammy Sms, Nov Ammy Pleasure & Hms and the trainer is showing in Open Perf Mares & Pleasure) plus getting ready for a scrap garage sale at my LSS (which was today and FABULOUS!!) Marie, Ember and I were the 1st ones in line!!! I sold a ton of stuff and found quite a few treasures:) Plus everything else that I've put off doing and now really need to get done!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Thanks so much Kelly. I've sent my info by email.

Angela624 said...

You were first in line huh? Why am I not suprised? Wish I could have come..I will definitely be there in line with you this spring:)