Monday, September 27, 2010

I ordered pics from

www.scrapbookpictures.com on Thursday of last week and received them today (quick!!). I wanted to try them out and I loved all the pics from the fall festival and M's 1st birthday so I thought I'd spend a little more to have those pics printed. I was NOT disappointed! Now when I say a little more expensive, I mean as compared to www.winkflash.com or www.artscow.com when they have their 4 cents sale. Scrapbookpictures is definitely not expensive compared to Walmart or Target. The ease of use for editing/cropping was MUCH better than the others that I've used. They have so many fun frames and accents that you can add too (& not hokey ones like Snapfish & Shutterfly). I did try them on a couple of photos and love them. The size of the photo options are fabulous too! That's one of the things I like best. I ordered some square photos (5x5, 4x4 & 3x3) plus a couple of 4x8 and 4x12 (I believe) along with many 4x6 and 3.5x5. Love them all!!!! I like my photos with the matte finish so I ordered all of them in pro matte. Perfect in my opinion! I'm going to try the metallic finish next time.

So if you are looking for an online photo printing site, I would definitely try www.scrapbookpictures.com !!  

3 comments:

Birdee said...

Thanks for the info, I'm looking for quality printing places. I'll give them a try =)

Stacy said...

You'll have to show me this weekend how they turned out. Maybe I will have to make a switch. I can't wait to see what you do with those cute pictures. I bet the layouts will rock as usual.

Angela624 said...

So I already created an account..can't wait to order some pics!