On the agenda for this weekend:
- laundry -ours and Miss Things as I finally found Dreft for HE (aka front load) washers. I have a ton of clothes, sheets and blankets that I'd like to get cleaned up for her and put away.
- decorating the nursery - we picked up a chair, bookshelf and several decorations at Ikea yesterday that we're going to put up and install. Ikea is great because they have birch furniture and all our woodwork is birch so it matches pretty well. I'll take more pics when we're down with this part.
- belly pic - we are a week behind and I've REALLY grown so that is on the agenda... AFTER I take a shower!
- finish making Miss Thing's blankets -I'm almost done...I'll take pics of those too!
- many horse things on the list including getting Faith a real job again! She's been retired for TOO long and she's too good to sit around while I reproduce! Very exciting stuff in store for her!
- breathe ... just because I need to take a moment with my feet up to enjoy this pregnancy and Miss Thing and all the good things that are coming our way. We are almost under 100 days! Holy crap! How can that be?? It has gone by fast, slow, warp speed and a stand still all at the same time. I am almost in the 3rd trimester which is virtually unbelievable to me. This whole portion of pregnancy is new to me until I get to the labor and delivery...I've been there although this will be so different.... thank God!
Oh, speaking of pregnancy... why are Lamaze classes so freaking long??? We can take it on Friday nite from 6-9:30pm and Saturday from 9am-5pm or 3 Wednesdays in a row for 3-4 hours each. Really???? I mean, I really feel like we need to go even though I went through one labor and delivery without any of that information but I really like to be prepared. When I was giving birth to Lily, the nurse said "Now breathe like the taught you in lamaze." Both Lance and I were like...seriously?? We haven't hit that part in the pregnancy yet so I'm just going to wing it. She, of course, apologized and talked me through it and everything was fine. So...do I need lamaze class? I'd like to go natural if possible so does that make it more necessary? I went natural with Lily but she wasn't full size. It was all the same contractions and all but not the huge pressure... I think. What do you think??