Friday, September 26, 2008
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Friday, September 19, 2008
- make lots of food for E's bachlorette party
- get all the decorations & presents in a pile or in the trailblazer for E's party
- go pick up my bridesmaid dress as they are in already...The Shoppe told E it would be November!! Thank God, not so much!
- take pics of layouts that I've recently made for more submissions
- have a date nite with the hubby
- work out
- take Tedders for a walk...it has to be slow & controlled not run like a crazed maniac, Teddy!
- ice Teddy's leg (maybe ice my own as the old thighs are a tish sore from running...that should be the first clue that I need to be sitting on the couch eating cookies instead of pounding the tread on the treadmil. Too bad my pants don't agree with that!)
- phone calls
- sit in the sun, if only for a minute or ten
- read a little more (I can't seem to put down the Twilight series! If you haven't read them, RUN don't walk, to your nearest B&N and put them up!! Great reads!)
Have a great weekend! I will post lots of fun pics from the weekend. Only the tame ones though! E would kill me if I posted pics of her in compromising positions at her bach. party:) Although it will be VERY tempting.... We'll see :-)
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
After the cat episode, I walked into the kitchen and found these! I swear I have the best husband EVER! What a guy!! Aren't they beautiful?!
Friday, September 12, 2008
In order to get him to leave the wound alone, he has to wear "the cone". Now "the cone" has a wing span of about 3 feet. Teddy is normally about 1 foot wide. He has been wearing the cone for four days (not solid but most of the time). He is NOT compensating for the extra wing span at all! He just runs you over/runs into you/bashes into the wall/doors/stair railings/pretty much everything. I'm going to be bruised from knee to ankle:)
Pictures to come!!
Monday, September 8, 2008
I asked him this morning if he wanted to go for a ride and he went nuts! He was flipping in circles and running around like a crazy dog! Apparently the sore knee/leg doesn't hurt THAT bad if he can do all that:) Silly dog!
Good luck with surgery Ted Ted and we'll see you tomorrow!
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Saturday, September 6, 2008
I will post pictures of my layouts once the issues come out. One will be out in the next week and the other 2 is for an October issue.
Thrilled....it's all I can say!
Triple arm pump to me!!
Friday, September 5, 2008
We were both in shock to find them as she has some of the worst luck. We both spent WAY too much and got a ton of great deals and had so much fun! Lee, my brother, took us out to Ichibans and it was fabulous. Then to the Forsay building for breakfast...yum:)
Today was spent on the road hauling my horse to get new shoes. I'm FINALLY going to get back to riding after losing Lily and the whole dizziness issue. I can't wait:)
"Nothing heals the inside of a human like the outside of a horse."
Have a great weekend!!!
Monday, September 1, 2008
Here are some of the projects that I've been working on: