Monday, May 16, 2011

I love my LSS!!!





I really have one of the best LSS around! The owner is fabulous! I attend many of her events and always have a great time. She has great product and wonderful customer service. I sound like a PSA for her but I truly love having such an amazing store so close.



After M's 2 yr pics, we grabbed some lunch then ran to my LSS because she honors Michael's coupons on Mondays and I knew she has gotten in a ton of new merchandise + she ordered the new grape soda We R Memory Keepers album for me.





I only made it half way through the store before Baby Boy was kicking the crap out of me and I was getting really crampy so this is what I purchased. I need to go back and check out all the rest of the good stuff! I do also realize that I have virtually no boy stuff except the 4th of July paper. The Echo Park Summer Days could be used for both M and Baby Boy too. I totally skipped over the Doodlebug Boy Birthday line. Habit, I guess. That's one I'll be going back for:)




(Please excuse the crappy cell phone photos! My laptop still isn't done. )


Love Love LOVE this album color!!! I already asked Kay when she's getting more since I NEED to have several of these!!! It is as purple as you can possible get!!!






No comments: