Sunday, May 9, 2010

We have the 1st step!!!

Way to go Miss Thang! On Friday evening, after I got home from the horse show, Makenna took her 1st step from Lance to me!! We both looked at each other in shock. It's so cool that we both got to see it:) Miss M also turned 11 months last week. We're going to have a toddler on our hands before we know it. I can't imagine her not being a baby.

Lee came to the horse show on Sat and surprised Mom. Lance and I knew he was coming but Mom didn't. It was nice to see him. He just bought his 1st house...he closes the end of May. I can't wait to go see the new place:) It's north of the cities on a couple of acres with a 6 stall garage/shop thing. He probably never even looked at the house! Just the garage!

The horse show went well! I'm exhausted so I'm going to finish grading papers for tomorrow then I'm going to bed. We have a busy week.
  • Lance is gone all week.
  • I have my bf's baby shower on Sat morning (brunch) and I still need to get things done/purchased/made for that.
  • I'm scrapping with a new friend on Friday evening.
  • swimming on Tues
  • plus the normal laundry, cleaning, ect that I haven't done in weeks since I've been showing so much lately.

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms!!!!

2 comments:

Morgan Owens said...

YAY for Makenna taking her first steps! That is such a huge milestone!

Happy Mother's Day to you as well, I hope you had a great day!

Birdee said...

Holy Cow! Way to go Makenna!