Thursday, July 26, 2007

How is it Thursday already??

It's been an absolutely crazy week and a half! It's been filled with huge ups!! (No downs! YAY!) My mom and I went to the AQHA Regional Experience in St. Paul last Wednesday at the crack of dawn....yawn...it was so hot and humid as we unloaded Faith and all the horse stuff. Ick! The rest of the week was absolutely perfect! It was barely 80 degrees the rest of the week. Nice and cool...just the way I like it:^) The Regional Experience was great! I was Reserve Champion in Novice Amateur Showmanship (out of 40) and 5th in Amateur Showmanship (out of 30)!!! I was top 10 in everything else (including trail!!!) except for HUS and that class we made the finals and ended up 14th. Not too bad for a short fat halter horse!! Lance met us there on Thursday and said this was his favorite show. I have to agree with him! So far, at least! It was like a mini Congress. We will definitely be going back next year!

It has been crazy hot and humid here. I do not do hot unless it's in my bikini, on a beach, with a lounge chair, corona, and a cabana boy!! Then this weather is perfect but not while I have to work, ride, unload the trailer, ect. Today is suppose to cool off slightly so I'm going to ride Faith after work (she's had 2 of the last 3 days off) and pray that it's not too hot in the barn and arena. Is it fall yet??????? Soon hopefully!! I need to get some cleaning done too...must put down the scrapbook stuff...don't want too....must clean the house....don't want too!!! ha ha ha!

Have a great Thursday!
Kelly

No comments: