Friday, July 13, 2007

Finally Friday!!! Even if it's Friday the 13th! EEK!!!

Actually Friday the 13th doesn't bother me at all. It's just another happy friday to me! I've had a busy week. Fun but busy! I had another awesome ride on Faith yesterday. Chris and I rode together and the Moms came to watch and harass us. We then went to Chris's house to give Rosie (her other horse) a shot and change. We visited with Jeff (her hubby) and Miss Quinn (daughter) for awhile and then went out to eat. The food was awesome (Texas Roadhouse) even if the waiter was giving us the ~How you doin'?~ look (Joey from Friends) the whole time. He was cute though...kind of a Jake Gyllanhaul (sp??) look-alike. So, I didn't get home until after 10pm, then had to deal with the dogs and house crap and finally crashed at 11:30-ish. Too late for me!!! Especially since I'm up at 5:15am for work! Ugh....

So...what's on the agenda for the weekend?? Well, I'm riding, getting my nails done, maybe some shopping, cleaning the house, scrapping, cleaning and loading the horse trailer for my show next week, ..... hmmm....that list doesn't leave a whole lot of lounge around time. Maybe next week! Oh, I'm on call too! Go go go!! That's how it is with us:^)

Well, I'm totally rambling and it's 10 minutes to 4pm so I am going to consider my weekend officially here!!!! YAY!!!!!

Enjoy your weekend and I'll blog on Monday!
Kel

No comments: