Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Finally.

I have some pictures!! This is Ember, her hubby and baby boy Niklas:) I know... they REALLY missed out on naming him Norman Krispin.... I'm sure they are ~saving~ it for the next one;)
<>
So cute with all that hair:)
I've been crazy busy lately with work projects and horse stuff. I'm looking forward to things slowing down. I'm also looking forward to scrapping this weekend (Fri & Sat). I need to get some design team work done too. I can't wait:)

Don't forget about the Scrap That Baby blog hop next week! It will be so much fun:) There might even be prizes!!

 ......I'm just sayin'..........

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I definately think the next one should be Norman or if its a girl Norma! lol.

Anonymous said...

VocĂȘs parecem uma familia muito unida e feliz-Confresa-MT Brasil