Wednesday, May 21, 2008

2nd wind!

  • cleaned windows (inside & out) on the back half of the house -check
  • 3 loads of laundry done -check
  • dishwasher unloaded and reloaded -check
  • dog walked (a LONG one too!) -check
  • mail gone through, sorted, and shredded -check
  • groceries bought -check
  • a few miscellaneous errands run -check

It looks as if someone has gotten her energy back!! YAY!!! Now let's just hope Baby Haugen and the pregnancy gods allow that to continue. As I was getting ready for bed, I was looking at our bathroom and how much that needs a good thorough cleaning too. That's next on my list to tackle! And the rest of the windows!! Tonight I have Chix Nite with the B'ville girls so no cleaning tonight but tomorrow...Watch out! I'm also getting a much needed hair cut and color tomorrow. I haven't colored my hair since January as I had to cancel my appt in March due to finding out I was pregnant. Now that I'm out of the 1st trimester, it will be fine (according to my pregnancy books). I need something to "jazz up" my look as I don't want to fall into that frumpy phase. I'm still in the "Wow she's gained weight!" stage so maybe if I do something fun and exciting with my color and cut then people won't stare at the expanding mid section so much! A girl can hope!! :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Doesn't it feel good to get some energy back!

nancy said...

ahhhhh. the 2nd trimester wind. I can't wait. It seems like forever away though!