Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A ninja or kickboxer...

I'm not sure which, but that looks like the current occupation of our little one. I had my 2nd ultrasound yesterday and it was SO cool to see how much the baby had grown! It's not a blob anymore:) You could actually see his/her profile and the little arms and legs judo chopping everything. Amazing! The doctor said everything looks perfect and we're just going to have a big long baby! As long as it's healthy, that's all that matters! On other amazing news, I've actually lost weight since our last appt 3 weeks ago! I was shocked and surprised! I was sure with that I went up in weight because of my slightly protruding belly. Not so much! YAY for me!! I'm sure that will change at our next appt (in 4 weeks) but it's to be expected and I have absolutely no problem with it.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Isn't the growth amazing? I loved the late 1st tri u/s and seeing Spot rocking out! Oh and welcome to 2nd tri!!!