Tuesday, July 6, 2010

2 years ago....

our hearts were breaking over the loss of our beloved Lily Ann Hope.


1 year ago.....


our hearts were bursting with joy and love for our 1 month old Makenna Zophia.



today......


we continue to thank God for the blessing of both our daughters eventhough we didn't get nearly enough time with Lily. I look forward to meeting her again in heaven. Until then, I will continue to love and cherish each moment I have with Makenna and all future siblings.

We love and miss you very much Lily. Save a spot for mommy and daddy in heaven with you and the Grandpas:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...need to wipe away the tears to type... Thinking of you today, watching the lillies bloom right now makes me think of your baby lily. big hugs!

Birdee said...

me too, had to wipe the tears. I know you miss her. Your love for her is still so real and strong, it's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

i know how you feel when my heart was .. broken .. and i just couldn't not think of the fact that the one you love is gone but in ... a .. good , place