Friday, October 3, 2008

We're back!

Our trip in photos!










We had a great time, did a little work, saw a lot of fun places, can't wait to go back but I'm glad to be home:)
It's a catch up day and weekend. The house needs cleaning, I need to scrap, I need to go out to the barn to see Faith and I'd like to get started on my Christmas cards. I know...Christmas!! EEK!!
I'm hoping for something exciting to happen over the weekend but it might be a bfn too. I'm going to remain hopeful until proven otherwise!

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Jen said...

What beautiful fall color. I love it when the leaves start changing! Good luck with the testing too. I'm really hoping it doesn't take long for you.

To answer your question on the pumpkin hat, you can find it on Ravelry. Here is the link: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/patricks-pumpkin-ch-14

If that doesn't show up all the way, search under Patrick's Pumpkin

Birdee said...

Those are beautiful pics. I'm glad you had fun.
GL this weekend. FX.