Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Oops!

It's been so long since I've been back in ~the game~ that I miscalculated my days and it's going to be THIS weekend not last weekend. Apparently I lost a week in there. Ha ha ha! Oops! I'm not feeling very confident but we'll see!

It's been raining like crazy for the last couple of days so I've been busy redoing our lower level bathroom (ripping wallpaper and painting) and decorating for Halloween and fall. I've also got a couple of knitting projects in the works including a fabulous Halloween scarf for myself. I hope to have it finished this weekend. I'll post pics when I'm done:)

How about those MN Vik.ings last nite on Monday Nite Foo.tball?? What an upset!! Go Vik.ings!! I would not be surprised if that turns out to be their last win as they suck but I'll take it:) I love foo.tball season!

Teddy and I are running into town today for appts. He stinks so he and the groomer can bond for awhile and I have VERY important things going on like getting my nails done!! It's my one vice! OK, maybe it's one of my vices!! Oh well:)

Have a happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Birdee said...

Looks we're on the same schedule. I test in a week too. I'm not very confident either. I think something is wrong with me.. but I got to give my body time to heal and balance it's self back out.

GL to you. ♥

Birdee said...

Im only 6dpo today so I'll start testing probably Sunday at the earliest.

Good luck hun, my fingers are crossed. When is AF due? are you late? I know it's hard to get your hopes up to be so let down but man - I sure hope it happens soon for us and really hope you have the Best News tomorrow. I don't know why I'm having a good feeling for you, but I am. GL. =)