Questions I ask myself...
- do I really want to tackle a hobby farm with 2 little kids?
- do I really want to have to do chores (horse) twice a day? With 2 little kids? In -40 degree weather?
- do I want to start renovating an old farm house in the winter in MN?
- do I want to lose out on this awesome farm?
- how great would it be to have my horse live at my house?
The list goes on and on. I'm still undecided. There are currently no offers on the place except a super low ball offer (like they offered half the asking price:/ like that's going to happen?!) Also...since it is a foreclosure, the bank won't take or entertain any offers with contingencies. In this housing market, that doesn't sit well with me. I do NOT want 2 mortgages!
Ideally, I'd like to obtain the farm in the spring but then what problems are we going to have after the place has sat empty over the winter? It has been winterized if that helps at all?? Decisions decisions...
Anyone have any helpful insight??