Friday, March 18, 2011

The good, the bad and the birthday!

The good:
  • less than 90 days left of pregnancy!!!
  • finals week at school
  • the next 2 weeks off
  • funfetti cupcakes with green frosting and sprinkle
  • its finally warming up + melting
The bad:
  • still feeling like crap but I have a little more energy
  • getting huge
  • desperately in need of a pedi
  • Lance is gone all the time which was never an issue before but its getting so much harder for me to move + lift Makenna, ect that I seem to dread him being gone
The birthday:
  • Mine! Yesterday!! The best day to have a birthday!! Everyone's always up for a party or good time.
I went out for supper with a couple of hore show friends and had a blast. Granted I couldn't partake in the green beer portion but the burgers were amazing!! We sat and talked and laughed for 3 hours. Love girl time!!

I do have my photos taken for P52 but alas they are still on my camera as I've been grading my ass off this last week. So I SWEAR they will be posted by the end of next week:)

I know... I'm a slacker:) Oh well! I'm learning to embrace it!

2 comments:

Morgan Owens said...

Glad you had a great birthday! You are getting so close for Baby #2, I'm so excited for you! :)

Marie said...

"with a couple of hore show friends" ....really Kelly??!! Geeze! :D