Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

and Black Friday to everyone!!

I'm still swamped under the 1st trimester pregnancy fog. This kid is not being so nice to his/her momma. I don't ever remember feeling this crappy with Miss Thang:/ Oh well, I'm almost in the 2nd trimester and things should get better then. Hopefully. God willing!

Lance and I are both avid Black Friday shoppers but I was simply too tired to venture out plus my brother was suppose to be with us for thanksgiving but wound up in Australia for work (tough life he leads!) so we didn't have a Makenna watcher. So Lance went out this morning and is still standing in line at Best Buy with the tv he wanted. My mom scored me a purple cricut and 2 carts that I wanted from Wally (she's the BEST MOM EVER!!!!)  I can't wait to see it!! Now I have to sell my blue one that I bought last year on BF. So if anyone wants a very slightly used cricut cheap, let me know:)

Today we're putting up the Christmas tree and eating leftovers! YAY!! I don't plan on leaving the house all weekend!! Except to pull M around in the snow on her new sled and go to church. It's going to be great! I do need to grade papers too but that can wait!

No comments: