Monday, March 31, 2008

Catch up game!

OK, this is going to be a fly by posting!! I still don't have pictures posted of my birthday yet because I was gone for 4 days at a scrapbook retreat. We had a blast! I'm about 10 pages from finishing our wedding album. No real rush as it's only been 3.5 years since it took place:) I'll be VERY glad to have that finished!
Next up is my first horse show of the season this thursday-sunday so I've got a million and one things to do with little time to do it. Plus Lance is gone until late Wed nite so I'm on my own with all the animals and loading the trailer/packing ect. Ick! Oh well.

I was also tagged by Jewels last week so I'll do that now! (no Jewels, I don't mind!!)

Rules:
Step 1. reference back to the blog that sent you.
Step 2. make a list of 5 things you have to get done this week, no matter how small.
Step 3. tag two other people

1. pack/load horse trailer for the show this weekend
2. go to the barn to work with Faith and clip her furry legs
3. exchange a pair of jeans that I bought a couple of weeks ago
4. get more pressed powder from Mer.le Nor.man (love their makeup!!)
5. write thank you cards for my b-day gifts

OK, that's it! I'm off again. Lot's to catch up on!! Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow:)

No comments: