My friend, Kat, tagged me and since I've been absent from the blog world I'm finally getting to it. YAY!! I am a ~tagged~ virgin so this is exciting! I know I need to get a life!! Oh well:)
So, the rules are simple: link to the person who tagged you, list the rules in your blog, share six non-important quirks about yourself, tag at least 3 people, and leave those you tagged a comment so they can play too! Here it goes....
1. I am a "Suzy homemaker"!! I love to cook, bake, do crafts, ect. I don't love to clean but I LOVE a clean house! I've told L* numerous times that him cleaning our house is a HUGE turn on!! He just laughs... at first he thought I was kidding...
2. With that being said, I'm also a diva/princess! I love anything with bling, glitter, sparkle, shine, ect. I love bright colors, animal prints, anything funky/trendy but not funky weird bohemian.
3. I love animals... epsecially baby animals...puppies, kittens, chicks, foals, bunnies, ect. It's a good thing that we don't live in the country or we would have a zoo!
4. I can draw blood (legally as a phlebotomist) from a human no problem, but to give an animal a shot is painful to me. I believe it's because I can tell the human that there's going to be a poke and they understand. I tell my horse that and she doesn't understand. She just looks at me like "why are you hurting me mommy?". It breaks my heart. I can't/won't do it! Actually I can do it as I've had to a couple of times but I'll avoid it at all costs!
5. I SWORE I would NEVER date a younger guy! I had gone out with a couple in college (for about 2 seconds) and they were so ~yuck~ (very hot, but still yuck!) that I didn't want to do that again. Low and behold I married a younger guy!! L* had to do some convincing in order for it to work as I still had the [younger guy + me + dating = BIG YUCK] mindset but it worked! In all actuality, he didn't have to do THAT much convincing...have you seen him?...yum! It's hard to say ~no~ to that:)
6. When I was little, my brother and I were playing in a stairwell (why?? I'm not sure) but someone opened the big steel door (going in and out of the stairwell) directly into my eye. I still have a very nice scar just below my eyebrow from it. You really have to get close to see it but it's there!
I'm very wordy today!!! It just seems to be flowing. Also, my header also seems to have worked itself out and now fits nicely in the green lines. YAY!! The reason Faith (my horse) doesn't have a heart around her is because it wouldn't fit. Because she is at the edge of the picture, I would have had a bunch of white space in the heart and it didn't look good. No, it is not because I love her less...if that was the case then the dogs would have squares as the cats and horse are my favorites!! Not that I don't love the dogs, but they are L* true love not mine. I just love them by association. If I was single I would only have cats and horses...dogs are too needy for me. Plus they smell funny and lick. Yuck! L*, on the other hand, would only have dogs as he thinks cats and maybe horses smell funny, ect. It doesn't help when the "fat one" sits on him and sneezes in his face or turns around and gives him the "business end". (It is funny as hell though!!) We do compromise for eachother!!