Friday, November 30, 2007

WOW!

That is all I have to say about our Christmas card and photo! I saw the proofs last night and WOW! They are so great. We had a good friend of ours (whose also a very talented photographer) take our picture this year (Thanks Paula!! You rock!). Paula is ~very~ ambitious and skilled so we thought "Why not take pics with both dogs, the horse and us?". At least we didn't attempt the cats too! EEK! Paula is so great with animals. Plus she's very knowledgeable with horses and how a horse should look. We, horse people, are very picky when it comes to how our horses look in photos. All in all, the animals were great. Scout tuckered out at the end but Teddy and Faith stood there with their ears forward the entire time. We had some very interesting candid photo ops in amongst the set-up poses. The nice thing is Paula takes pics of those too. Those are some of the best pics! I can't wait to show you some of them. They actually turned out so well that we are going to do a few other things with the photos. Like wallpaper the house with them!! :) OK, not really but they will adorn many a wall in our house. Paula also custom designed our Christmas card. It is perfect! Many, many thanks to Paula and her talented self! Penny too for the comic relief while taking photos. Penny was doing ballet jumps behind Paula trying to keep the animals attention. Needless to say it worked very well. It was funny as hell too!



Well, this is the weekend before our Christmas Tour of Homes so Lance and I will be decorating and cleaning like mad! We also have my work Christmas party on Saturday which I am partially in charge of hosting/running. Hopefully we won't get too much snow (there's already a Winter Storm Watch as of yesterday in place for Sat!!) and yuck this weekend. Dont' get me wrong, I love snow but only when it's softly falling in big fat flakes. Not pelleting the crap out of you sideways!



There will be lots of pictures of the weekend on Monday so stay tuned!! I'm also taking a Journal Your Christmas class (online) starting tomorrow...December 1!!! I can't wait to get started on that. I can't wait to have some time to scrap and crack open the cricut my mom bought for me on Black Friday!! It's STILL in the box. That's got to be a crime in some states!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!! If you are in the B'ville area, stop by...we'll put you to work...um, I mean...no that's is really what I mean!! ha ha ha
Merry Christmas :^)

No comments: