Friday, September 7, 2007

I totally missed...

Whisker Wednesday! WTH?? I just start a new thing on my blog and I completely spaced it out this week! So I'm going to say TGIF and do a catch-up Whisker Wednesday.

~Whiskers~
So, Lance has been home this week doing a bunch of business stuff (what I have no clue but apparently he's swamped?!). Lance and I go to bed at the same time generally, but when I get up at 5:30am he's still sleeping soundly and doesn't get up until quite a bit later. It's amazing how he's always so wiped out yet he gets way more sleep than I do?? Crap, this is totally turning into a DH vent...EEK...ok, back to the whiskers part. So just this week Teddy has decided that my spot on the bed looks awfully inviting. First of all, we do not allow the dogs on the bed but Teddy knows Lance is a very heavy sleeper. So, I'm assuming, Teddy gently jumps on the bed and then curls up behind Lance and goes to sleep with him. Lance is absolutely certain that Teddy is jumping on the bed to wake him up because I use Teddy as an alarm clock for Lance once in a while. He does a very nice job at waking Lance up and not letting him fall back to sleep. Now, I have not witnessed this event as Teddy waits until I'm gone so he doesn't get into trouble. Not this morning! I'm in the bathroom with the door closed because I like to watch the news as I'm getting ready for work and don't want to disturb Lance's sleep. (Ha ha ha, like that would EVER happen!!) Anyway, I walk out of the bathroom and what do I see?? Ted Ted curled up (so cute) on the bed with his head on MY pillow! Lance was sound asleep but Teddy noticed I was looking at him so he watched me with one eye but didn't move an inch just in case I didn't notice him. He doesn't want to draw any attention to himself, little stinker! So I got dressed and left them to sleep....little rats! I should have grabbed the camera but I was running late so I didn't. It was adorable though! Dang puppy:)

So TGIF again and have a wonderful weekend! I'm heading down to Cannon Falls to work with an awesome trainer that I met at the Regional Experience. I'm looking forward to learning A LOT! Faith and I will be there Sat and Sun.

SOOOOO loving the fall weather!! YAY:)

No comments: