- our time with Lily...they were 21 glorious weeks
- feeling Lily move inside of me
- Lance getting to feel Lily one time before she became an angel
- being able to give birth to Lily which was by far the most amazing experience of my entire life
- spending several precious hours holding her and watching Lance rock her as he lovingly gazed at her
- realizing that Lily has my eyes, nose & long fingers and her daddy's chin & toes
- having Lily at home before her cremation
- all the family and friends that have helped us and supported us
- the idea and design for Lily's garden -which will be built in the next month in our backyard in honor of our 1st child. We have received so many lilies which will be the foundation for Lily's garden along with a memorial bench in the center. It's going to be beautiful.
Now that most of the major things are done with, Lance and I are heading out for some much needed R & R. Lance has some work to do north of us and I'm going to go with him. We're going to take the truck and trailer and camp along the way. I've never been to the places he has to work so we're going to do some work and some tourist things. We're both really looking forward to getting away.
I also wanted to let my pregnant friends know that I am going to try to stay up-to-date with your pregnancies and happenings eventhough I haven't for the last few weeks. As you can imagine, I haven't been on any pregnancy blogs recently as it's so difficult. I pray that all of you have healthy babies and uneventful pregnancies. Once I get back from the R&R, I will get caught up with all of you and hopefully be more able to post comments as I love hearing that everything is going well for all of you.